TinkerTry is independently owned and operated, with no sponsored posts. Editorial integrity is critical to the readers, and any relationships with vendors is always disclosed.
All ads are handled directly by BuySellAds.
- TinkerTry allows animated ads.
- Requests for sponsored posts will be discarded.
- Still have advertisement-related questions? No problem, BuySellAds will quickly answer those here.
- If you have products or offerings that fit with the main themes of efficiency, virtualization, storage, and backup, please email to inquire.
- If you require 3rd party site content verification, various public sources are available, including Alexa, SimilarWeb, and SEMrush.
Here's what visitor David has to say about his TinkerTry experience:
More fantastic stories at TinkerTry.com/testimonials.
Founder Paul Braren earned his MCSE in 2018, his VMware VCP #2681 in 2005, and his first VMware vExpert in 2014. His detailed how-tos, reviews, and videos help IT Professionals get started with efficiency and virtualization in their home labs, laying the foundation for a vast array practical projects. Consistent with this efficiency theme, TinkerTry also features a variety of articles about efficiency in the home and on the road, including his experience with going to an all-EV household in 2019, building a path toward a more sustainable future.
TinkerTry's audience consists largely of technical influencers in the workplace who are IT enthusiasts in their home place.
Established in 2011, TinkerTry has well over a thousand long-form technical articles about a variety of tech gear that's purchased like everybody else, then carefully tested and documented like nobody else.
You can sign up below for as little as 30 days. Your ad(s) will generally run within a day, featuring detailed on-demand BSA analytics that quickly reveal why many advertisers have stayed with TinkerTry for years.