TinkerTry is independently owned and operated, and doesn't feature any sponsored posts. Editorial integrity is critical to the readers, and any relationships with vendors is always disclosed.
Here's what visitor David has to say about his TinkerTry experience:
What a wonderful article! I was looking for this knowledge in many places over the Internet and none of the other sources I found was clear and elaborated (yet simple to understand) like this article. Thank you SO much!
Even more fantastic stories at TinkerTry.com/testimonials.
Founder Paul Braren is a VMware VCP-DCV and 2014/2015/2016 VMware vExpert. His detailed how-tos, reviews, and videos help IT Professionals get started with efficiency and virtualization in their home labs, laying the foundation for a vast array practical projects.
TinkerTry's audience consists largely of technical influencers in the workplace who are IT enthusiasts in their home place.
Over eight hundred quality posts about a variety of tech gear that's purchased like everybody else, then carefully tested and documented like nobody else.
What keeps the site fueled for growth is the valued advertisers. You can sign up below for as little as 30 days. Your ad(s) will generally run within a day, featuring detailed on-demand BSA analytics that quickly reveal why many advertisers have stayed with TinkerTry for years.
- All ads are handled directly by BuySellAds.
- This website allows animated ads.
- Requests for sponsored posts will be discarded.
- If you have future products that fit with the main themes - virtualization, storage, backup - email inquiries here.
- If you require 3rd party traffic verification, various public sources are available, including Amazon Alexa, Compete, SEMrush, and SimilarWeb.
- For each ad, the number of estimated monthly impressions is indicated below.
- Still have advertisement related questions? No problem, BuySellAds will quickly answer those here.