I thought I'd sprinkle a bit of home lab cheer for you all in this world-wide cooped-up weekend we're all in together. I thought you might find at least one or two tips in here that you didn't already know about vSphere Web Client, let me know!
Got some more tips? Here's your chance for fame, just leave a comment below, with no login required!
In this 2 minute video, I'll be showing you:
- Dark Mode toggle (Switch Theme)
- VM sort order naming tip
- VM Summary tab / SWITCH TO NEW VIEW [toggle]
- Host-only view, go to My Preferences / Inventory tab, turn off "Show VMs in Hosts and Clusters view" checkbox
- My Preferences - Default Console tab, select your preferred VM console, either Web Console or VMware Remote Console (VRMC)
- Curious about how to remove all certificate warnings in Windows 10?
How to import your VCSA certificate so ALL VMware vSphere browser security warnings go away in Windows 10
Apr 26 2017
- VMware vSphere Taskbar Shortcuts Unleashed - profile switcher isolated and uncluttered Chrome Browser UIs act like native Windows apps!
Mar 27 2017