It's a nice honor to have played a small part in one chapter of this book, as I explained in this post:
All my ads run through BuySellAds, for the very same reasons many virtualization bloggers do, as Duncan explains here:
All product / features / functionality discussed is based on my personal interest.
... many other great bloggers are part of the BuySellAds virtualization network, making it very easy to advertize on multiple highly ranked virtualization blogs through one system.
So it was rather nice surprise to notice yesterday that publisher SYBEX/A Wiley Brand is currently running an ad at TinkerTry, seen at right. Not just any ad, but the very same book. I can't think of a more appropriate ad to run here, and it's a nice gesture of support for content creators like myself.
If you happened to be considering getting "Mastering VMware vSphere 6" as a holiday gift for your friends or yourself, please consider using this ad link as a way to show your support of TinkerTry, without any cost to you.
It's very gracious of Nick to have all 9 vExperts that pitched in listed right there on the Acknowledgments page:
- Derek Seaman - www.derekseaman.com
- Ather Beg - atherbeg.com
- Christopher Kusek - pkguild.com
- Keiran Shelden - www.readysetvirtual.com
- Kyle Ruddy - www.thatcouldbeaproblem.com
- Steve Flanders - sflanders.net
- Paul Braren - www.tinkertry.com
- David Hanacek - transformation.emc2.at
- Abdullah Abdullah - notes.doodzzz.net
- Nick Marshall - nickmarshall.com.au
- Scott Lowe - blog.scottlowe.org
This ad spot is no longer running, but of course the book is still available on Amazon: